How to Resize Images in NextGen
NextGen has been a very powerful gallery plugin for WordPress. Recent versions of NextGen includes every feature you may be thinking to use to your photos. Some of them are watermarking, resizing, tagging and rotating photos. In this tutorial, we will show you how you can resize your photos in bulk using NextGen built-in resizing tool.
1. Navigate to NextGen Manage Gallery
2. Click on your required Gallery to edit it.
3. Select All or some photos that you want to resize.
4. Select “Resize image” from the dropdown menu and click “Apply” button beside it.
5. Specify the dimension you want to have. Do not worry about the aspect ratio. NextGen won’t ruin your photos, it keeps the aspect ratio.
6. That’s it.